I’m so excited to be writing this post as it’s the first time that I’ve been nominated for a tag. I think it’s an excellent way for you all to get to know me a little better dontcha think? I was tagged by Noreen from Beauty On A Budget. Thank you so much Noreen you have made my day for reals!
So here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they asked you.
- Tag 5 bloggers.
- Ask them 15 questions.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Below are my nominees.
So let me go ahead and answer Noreen’s questions.
Favorite skincare product?
Masks! I. Love. Them. Sheet masks, peel off masks, bubble masks… I would love to try them all.
How often do you clean your makeup brushes?
Not as often as I should. I am so lazy to wash my brushes even though I know I should.
Your first makeup product you ever purchased?
Lipgloss. But not just any lipgloss. Those you get at China Town with the little roll-on ball. I loved the grape flavour.
Favorite makeup brand?
I would have to say Essence. I love that they are affordable and they have some awesome products.
How much beauty sleep do you get on a regular basis?
I think I get about 6 to 7 hours on a normal day. I think that’s pretty good! I should be a super model by now hey!
What are your thoughts on makeup/beauty brands created by celebrities?
So over hyped. Over priced. Over everything! I think you are just spending extra money for the name.
How often do you wear nailpolish?
Everyday. My nails look crappy with no colour. The brighter the better baby!
Describe your go-to makeup look
Flawless skin, winged eyeliner and a sexy nude lip. Love it!
How much money do you spend on beauty in a month?
Not that much. I’m a self-confessed cheap skate. I budget like crazy. If I have to give an amount I would say R500. That is small change for some of you guys hey lol!
How do you remove your makeup?
Garnier Micellar Water. My ride or die.
Describe you hair type/style
I recently went on a hair transformation thingy ma jiggy. I used to have long hair that used to hang just above my ass or in a bun. Now I’m rocking a just below the shoulder look. I also added some highlights. I am loving it!
Do you wear fake lashes?
I once tried to and it was an epic fail. I have decided to go for round two and I’m hoping not to screw it up. If I do fail again then I give up!
What product or brand do you think is hyped?
Primer. I get why we use a normal face primer but then you get eye primers and lip primers and this primer and that primer. Like why man? It’s just so unnecessarily complicated.
How often do you workout?
Work out? What’s that???
Below are my questions to you:
- Why did you decide to start your blog?
- If you could only use two products for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is your favourite drug store brand?
- What makeup hack/trick do you swear by?
- Would you go on a makeup course?
- What is your go to foundation?
- Have you mastered the art of a winged liner and how long did it take you to learn?
- Have you ever bought a fake makeup product and what was it?
- What makeup crime/mistake do you hate?
- Have you ever been guilty of a makeup crime/mistake?
- Do you ever leave the house without makeup?
- What are your thoughts on people who say that we wear makeup because we are insecure or we’re trying to impress others, etc?
- Which celeb has the best makeup?
- What is you ultimate wishlist item?
- What is your number one tip for someone who wants to start a beauty blog?
Below are my nominees.
And there we have it. I had so much fun writing this post and hope that you enjoyed reading it. Thanks again Noreen (go check out her blog guys). Don’t forget to like and follow, I follow back 🙂
Till Next Time
Hugs and Kisses